Inland, River & Port Dry Fertilizer Distribution Centers
Marcus Construction's inland and river terminal construction provides the dry fertilizer warehouse storage solution for all your shipping and receiving terminal needs while fully integrating the appropriate fertilizer material handling system of your choice.
- Flexible bulk fertilizer storage bin sizes
- Various micronutrient bin options
- Natural light panels at both the alley way and conveyor levels
- Future expandability facility options
- Pre-construction services ranging from complete general contractor to individual component needs such as site selection, permitting, civil / structural / architectual engineering, geotechnical, electrical, and many more.
Located in St. Louis, MO, this 63,000 ton dry fertilizer river port terminal is the largest inland port in the U.S.View Photos
Located in Catoosa, OK, this is a river port terminal we have had the opportunity to build for several times including a 20,000 ton initial dry fertilizer building, a 10,000 ton addition to it, and a 30,000 ton second dry fertilizer storage facility.View Photos
Located in the heart of St. Paul, MN, this 20,000 ton river port sits on the banks of the Mississippi River. A unique accent added to this facility is all exposed steel was painted blue to match CHS's logo.View Photos
Located in Donaldsville, LA this 44,700 ton river facility is a basic manufacturer of fertilizer.View Photos
Located in Hammond, IN, this is a fully automated 33,695 sq. ft. Rail Receiving/Loading & Transfer Building that includes 2 pits, multiple catwalks, a tower, control room, and provisions for a future tower. On site there is also a 120,000 ton single product storage facility.View Photos