Inland, River & Port Dry Fertilizer Distribution Centers
Construction for Inland, River and Port Dry Fertilizer Buildings
Marcus Construction's inland and river terminal construction provides the dry fertilizer building solution for all your shipping and receiving terminal needs while fully integrating the appropriate fertilizer material handling system of your choice.
Dry fertilizer building features include:
- Numerous micronutrient bin options
- Translucent light panels at both the alley way and conveyor levels
- Flexible dry fertilizer storage bin sizes
- Expandability options for future building and storage growth
- Pre-construction services for dry fertilizer buildings range from complete general contractor to individual component needs such as site selection, permitting, civil / structural / architectural engineering, geotechnical, electrical, and many more.
Located in St. Louis, MO, this 63,000 ton dry fertilizer river port terminal is the largest inland port in the U.S.View Project
Located in Catoosa, OK, this is a river port terminal we have had the opportunity to build for several times including a 20,000 ton initial dry fertilizer building, a 10,000 ton addition to it, and a 30,000 ton second dry fertilizer storage facility.View Project
Located in the heart of St. Paul, MN, this 20,000 ton river port sits on the banks of the Mississippi River. A unique accent added to this facility is all exposed steel was painted blue to match CHS's logo.View Project
Located in Donaldsville, LA this 44,700 ton river facility is a basic manufacturer of fertilizer.View Project
Located in Hammond, IN, this is a fully automated 33,695 sq. ft. Rail Receiving/Loading & Transfer Building that includes 2 pits, multiple catwalks, a tower, control room, and provisions for a future tower. On site there is also a 120,000 ton single product storage facility.View Project